We help site owners, marketing agencies and development houses deliver better solutions.
We play a leading role in the vast majority of the work we undertake at dotcentric, from planning and strategy, to user experience, design and development - however, we are also often asked to contribute on certain aspects of a project whilst working with other agencies and in-house teams.
Examples of our work:
- Post-implementation review - we assess the technical implementation of a project focusing on platform implementation i.e. has the platform e.g. EPiServer, been implemented correctly and according to best practices, architecture, security and performance. We report on our findings and where required provide our recommendations to address any issues that have been identified.
- Platform recommendations - we help site owners to choose the right CMS or e-commerce platform for their business. We focus on the business' requirements and goals, technology suitability, existing usage/trend analysis, challenges with existing platforms (if they exist) and propose suitable alternatives that will better suit their needs.
- Disaster recovery planning - we help businesses and site owners to ensure that their web site(s) and application(s) will be available in the event of a disaster i.e. flood, fire, power failure.
- Training - we help businesses to ensure their website CMS/e-commerce platform is used correctly and consistently by their editors by delivering comprehensive training, training material and online resources such as video demonstrations. This type of training is normally for a website/application that we have developed, however we have also delivered this for businesses who have previously used other agencies to develop their website.
- Usability reviews - we test the usability of websites and applications with real users to provide feedback on how a website or application could be improved to deliver higher ROI and provide customers with experiences that are easier and more enjoyable to use.
The list above represents just a few examples of the types of work we have been asked to undertake in the past. Our team have vast experience in delivering online solutions for brands, charities, SMEs and Government bodies and can therefore consult proficiently on almost any aspect of a website or online application.
How can we help you?
If you would like to find out more about how we can add value to your project, or work alongside your existing agencies or in-house teams please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1268 570 496.